Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community.
Our team of service healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our loved ones.
The successful Physiotherapist will have:
- A proven track record of being accountable for multiple deliverables, reporting and high- quality performance
- Strong ability to solve problems independently
- Outstanding focus on providing excellent customer service
- Effective oral and written communication
- Graduated from a recognized Post Secondary program in Physiotherapy and license to practice with the College of Physiotherapy of Ontario
The role will require:
- Providing professional physiotherapeutic care to clients with a wide variety of possible conditions including but not limited to: fractures, pre and post surgical orthopaedics, movement and balance disorders, frail elderly, terminal illness, respiratory conditions, postural dysfunctions, gross motor developmental delay and chronic pain.
- Completing thorough assessments to identify factors contributing to physical impairments and disabilities.
- Using treatment techniques involving therapeutic movement, exercise prescription, therapeutic exercise, manual therapy, adaptive and mobility equipment prescription, health teaching, and/or the application of electrotherapeutic modalities.
- Maintaining accurate and complete clinical records for each client and submitting reports to the referral source.
- Upholding the rules of conduct according to College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Performing other duties as assigned
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.