Complimentary Physiotherapy is seeking an ambitious, motivated, competent and enthusiastic Physiotherapist.
Complimentary Physiotherapy is a private Physiotherapy clinic, owned and operated in Burlington for many years. Our focus is to oﬀer one on one, high quality patient centered care with an emphasis on manual therapy, acupuncture and patient education. We are presently open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
The successful candidate may work ﬂexible hours (possibly more hours than the clinic is presently open), will treat patients from our existing patient load, and will have the option to build his/her own patient load. As well there may be an opportunity for the successful candidate(s) to buy into this business.
Our relaxed and friendly work environment consists of:
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours initial assessment and 45 minutes to 1 hour of one on one ‘follow up’ sessions with your patients.
- Excellent Physiotherapy assistant support
Our clinic is located on the second ﬂoor of a building surrounded by trees. We have one large private room/oﬃce, an inviting, spacious and homey reception and waiting area, plus a third space for treatment with several cubicles. We are accessible both by stairs and an elevator and parking is free.
- Registered with the College of Physiotherapy of Ontario and in good standing
- Licensed malpractice insurance
- Experience in a private practice, outpatient orthopaedic setting
- Pursuit of post graduate therapy courses an asset
- Sound knowledge of Acupuncture
- Knowledge of Osteopathy (preferable)
- New Graduates welcome and/or mentorship available
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit a resume to Ann Rose at: email@example.com