Physiotherapist: Permanent Employment
Mariposa Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Physiotherapist to assess and treat in an Orthopaedic private practice clinic.
- Experience is an asset, but new graduates are welcome. Will assist with mentorship during residency awaiting oral exam of PNE
- Continuing education is encouraged, and assistance with cost is available
- Keen interest in Manual therapy skill set
- Other continuing education skills that would benefit but not mandatory would include: Lymphedema/CDT, Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, FCAMPT -- willing to help with training and mentoring if not currently trained.
- Must be in good standing with the Canadian College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Membership with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association is encouraged.
- Remuneration and work hours are negotiable
Our clinic boasts private treatment rooms, an excellent gym area and plenty of parking. It is a clean and inviting space with positive and supportive staff members. We provide Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy services.
Orillia, Ontario is situated about 1.25 hours north of Toronto and is surrounded by lakes and waterways for beautiful landscape. If you enjoy the outdoors, this is an area you should reside. Summer is full of activity with boating and swimming in lake Couchiching, Bass Lake, Lake Simcoe, or the Trent Severn waterway. Winter gives way to groomed snowmobile trails, skiing or snow shoeing at Horseshoe Valley Resort, Mount St. Louis/Moonstone and Hardwood Hills. There are numerous hiking trails and sporting clubs to suit you. The quaint downtown has many shops and festivals to keep you entertained such as Mariposa Folk Festival, Blues festival, and many holiday events. A short drive away is also Burls Creek which holds many concerts, such as Boots and Hearts, Wayhome, Big Sky Music Festival, Barenaked Ladies, and this year the Rolling Stones. Orillia is a beautiful place for recreation or to raise a family and take part in a continually growing community.
Please send your resume attention to Kelly Spears PT:
Mariposa Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
8 Westmount Dr. S