Concept of Movement is one of Barrie’s leading privately PT-owned physiotherapy clinics. We are currently seeking a part time/full time Physiotherapist to join our advanced team of healthcare practitioners.
We are centrally located within Barrie and close to Kempenfelt Bay in a modern 5,000 sq.ft. facility featuring individual treatment offices and a large private gym. The clinic is well equipped with premium manual therapy and exercise equipment, as well as state of the art technology. We are a multi-disciplinary practice, with physiotherapists, massage therapists, athletic therapist and movement coaches, working together to exceed the rehabilitation needs of our patients.
At COM, you get to be a Physiotherapist who is passionate, charismatic and values a client-centered approach, you will be responsible for all areas of patient care and will have the opportunity to work with a varied caseload including orthopedic/sports injuries, and pre/post-op. Opportunity to work with high level and professional athletes (NHL, OHL, Alpine Canada, Freestyle Ontario, Powerlifting Ontario, ultra-marathoners, etc.)
What are the perks?
- You will learn a lot. Surround yourself with passionate colleagues who are top notch in their game and want to share their knowledge with you.
- You will work in a cutting edge clinic.
- You will have the opportunity to think outside of the box; your ideas will be valued.
- You will see your initial assessments for an hour and you will treat your follow ups for a half hour, which gives you lots of time for manual therapy and education.
- You get to work with awesome clients who are motivated, eager to learn about their condition, and strive for optimal outcomes.
- You will make great money. Our physios are busy and you will be too (ask about bonuses)
- You will not have to worry about any paperwork for WSIB or MVA patients because we do not treat them.
- You will have the opportunity to attend regular mastermind sessions with your peers & free access to in house workshops
- You and your clients will have access to an amazing private gym.
You are a good fit if:
- You love what you do
- You want to learn and grow your practice, skills and caseload
- You provide physiotherapy treatment that you would want to receive yourself
- You want to feel good about what you do at the end of the day
- You get what it means to make strong connections with your patients
- You get to enjoy a work-life balance, easy going workplace and a friendly team
We are looking for a reg. physiotherapist with manual therapy (level 2 or higher), advanced exercise prescription (SFMA/FMS) and acupuncture.
Don't miss out on this opportunity. Lets sit down and chat! Please email your Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.