Nordic Pole Walking Instructors Certification Course
Rehabilitation is about promoting and restoring people towards optimal health and movement. Nordic Pole Walking is opening new treatment opportunities in Cardiorespiratory, Orthopaedic, and Neurorehabilitation. It is one of the most effective rehab tools you will encounter!
As a therapist, exercise professional or researcher, you must understand how to use these poles correctly and effectively. Make it a business of helping others! This comprehensive course will enable instructors to teach the true NPW technique. All types of poling will be discussed, along with a background on scientific studies and methods for training patients with different health disorders including: diabetes, CV disease, MS and Parkinson’s. Nordic Poles and related walking programs are now accepted on most automobile insurance treatment plans.
- Certified Instructors will receive on-going discounted pole purchasing
- Cost and Time effective!
- Extensive background material (pre-course modules) is emailed prior. The half day on-site portion of the course then focuses on learning the technique to ensure confidence in teaching Nordic Pole Walking to others.
- This course is applicable for Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, PTAs and exercise enthusiasts.
- Sponsored by Nordixx Canada
- 4.0 CEC qualification for Can-Fit-Pro
Presenter: Jennifer Howey, BSc.PT, CAFCI - Physiotherapist, Director of InsideOut Physiotherapy & Wellness Group and National Master Trainer Nordixx Canada.
Date: Saturday May 11, 2019 - 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
InsideOut Physiotherapy & Wellness Group
1240 Bay Street, Suite 502
Toronto, ON M6H 3W4
Cost: $170.00 + HST + Nordic Walking Poles at Instructor price (as per Registration form)
- Pre-course modules sent 1 week prior
- Comprehensive CD which includes marketing ideas
- On-going distribution pricing for poles
Tel: (416) 925-0050
Fax: (416) 925-0060
To Register: http://www.insideoutphysio.com under “Courses”
Send completed Registration forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org