Across the province, physiotherapist volunteers can help you with your event and/or can speak on a variety of topics including how physiotherapy can help with:
- Mobility Impairments
- Injury Prevention and Appropriate Exercise
- Incontinence and pelvic dysfunction
- Stroke, brain injury, spinal and nerve injury
- Seniors’ and children’s health
- Sports rehabilitation
- Living with heart and lung disease
- Pre-operative preparation and post-surgery recovery, for example surgery joint replacement
- Chronic conditions including diabetes, arthritis and osteoporosis
Complete the form and we will help you find the most qualified physiotherapist volunteer!
Thank you for your interest in having a physiotherapist volunteer at your event! Your request will be circulated to the appropriate Districts of the Ontario Physiotherapy Association and interested members will be forwarded to the contact person.