We create an exceptional healthcare experience because we start by hiring exceptional therapists. In addition to our highly regarded in-clinic services, we also offer a premier home care service.
Our focus is not only on providing the best care possible for our patients, but also on creating a rewarding team environment where therapists are excited to come to work, and excited to continue their growth as clinicians. We have a simple equation for creating an exceptional healthcare experience: happy therapists = happy patients.
We are looking for physiotherapists to join our home visit team. Areas of catchment can include any or all of the following: downtown, central, east-end or west-end Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough. We offer an easy, flexible and enjoyable way to significantly supplement your professional income. You decide how many patients you would like to see, and when. We provide pre-screened patients, and all related supplies and support, including billing.
Join one of the best (and probably most fun) physiotherapy teams in the GTA. Meet your teammates and learn more about us at: www.torontophysiotherapy.ca
Attributes, Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate(s) would have the following:
- Registered Physiotherapist with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Completion or active pursuit of post-graduate physiotherapy coursework.
- Professional and polished demeanor with patients and their family members/care providers. A “people-person” who engages with their patients in a nurturing a compassionate manner, demonstrating a genuine interest in their patients’ rehabilitation goals.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills are assets for working in the home care setting, as is an interest in working with an interesting and diverse caseload.
- Essentially we are looking for our next Home Care Super Star!
Caseload and Compensation
We succeed in attracting the best therapists not just because we offer very competitive compensation, but because we also offer an easy and enjoyable work environment staffed with exceptional therapists and friendly and knowledgeable administrative staff.
Contact Lindsay Davey for compensation details and any other questions. Independent contractor status.
Home visits are scheduled at a mutually agreed upon time between therapist and patient. Therapists must arrange their own transportation.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!